Registration for 2023 will be open from 1st October 2022! Please come back and sign up soon…
150km – 1000sek registration fee + 1500sek balance (total 2500sek)
300km – 1500sek registration fee + 2500sek balance (total 4000sek)
150km Junior (15 – 18 years) – 500sek registration fee + 500sek balance (total 1000sek)
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION TERMS:
- Registration fee is due on registration/sign-up.
- The balance of the entrance fee is due no less than 30 days before the race start.
- We accept registrations up to one week before the race, unless we have reached a maximum limit in the teams competing. In this case, the fees must be paid in full when registering.
- Competitors are welcome to pay the full cost at the time of registration.
- In case of cancellation, the registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. If you cancel more than 7 days before the race start, you will receive a refund of the ‘balance’ paid. Within 7 days or less, you receive a 50% refund of the balance paid.
- If the race organisers are forced to cancel the entire race – due to COVID restrictions, for example – mushers will be entitled to transfer their whole starting fee to the following year, or choose to receive a refund of the balance paid (as a minimum).
- Changing the name of the driver/musher is free of charge.
- Changing classes is also free of charge, but competitors must pay any difference in the entrance fee (if applicable). If swapping from 300km to 150km class, you will be refunded the difference in entrance fee ONLY if the change is made more than 14 days before the race start.
- If you wish to pay the fee directly to our bank account, you must contact us so we can send you a registration form link (without payment option) and you should make a payment to the below INCLUDING drivers name:
Torne River Sleddog Club
Bank Giro 411-2264
SWIFT/BIC – SWEDSESS
IBAN – SE7880000826440631370939
**Please mark all payments with the DRIVER/COMPETITORS name**
Copyright © TORNE RIVER Sleddog Club 2022