1. Fill in the form and click the submit button to register. Make sure you choose the correct category you wish to enter.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION TERMS:
- Registration fee is due on registration/sign-up.
- The balance of the entrance fee is due no less than 30 days before the race start.
- We accept registrations up to one week before the race, unless we have reached a maximum limit in the teams competing. In this case, the fees must be paid in full when registering.
- Competitors are welcome to pay the full cost at the time of registration.
- In case of cancellation, the registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE (applicable for registrations after 11th November 2020). If you cancel more than 7 days before the race start, you will receive a refund of the ‘balance’ paid. Within 7 days or less, you receive a 50% refund of the balance paid.
- If the race organisers are forced to cancel the entire race – due to COVID restrictions, for example – mushers will be entitled to transfer their whole starting fee to the following year, or choose to receive a refund of the balance paid (as a minimum).
- Changing the name of the driver/musher is free of charge.
- Changing classes is also free of charge, but competitors must pay any difference in the entrance fee (if applicable). If swapping from 300km to 150km class, you will be refunded the difference in entrance fee ONLY if the change is made more than 14 days before the race start.
- If you wish to pay the fee directly to our bank account the details are:
Torne River Sleddog Club
Bank Giro 411-2264
SWIFT/BIC – SWEDSESS
IBAN – SE7880000826440631370939
Copyright © TORNE RIVER Sleddog Club 2022